Connect After School session 3 will be starting on November 15. In order to ensure your spot in the program of your choice make sure to register ASAP!
Session 3 Programs:
- Students can receive free after-school homework help from college mentors. during our Homework Help sessions. Homework help is available Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays and does not require registration.
- Students will be guided through a series of STEM-learning challenges that will help develop their problem-solving and critical thinking skills. They will use computer programming and robotics to design and build LEGO robots as a team, while following the FIRST LEGO League Challenge curriculum.
- Students will learn to bake through basic recipes, taught by Renel Turner of Nelly's Treats
Studio Magic with MikeStudio
- In this program, students will learn basic music theory and composition from Grammy nominated instructor, Mike Larry draw. They will also have the chance to create and record their own music.
Magic with Dan (4 weeks remaining)
- Join us on Tuesdays for an eight-week music and video course taught by Dan Campani. Students will learn basic music theory and composition, and work on a mixed media music project.
Theater Arts Workshop (4 weeks remaining)
- Join us on Wednesdays for our Theater Arts Workshop. Students will participate in improv, acting exercises, and perform small skits during this eight-week workshop taught by Aaron Moore.
- Join us for out beginner crocheting class, hosted by Tamara McCallum from Siena College. Students will learn basic crocheting stitches & patterns, and make small projects to take home.
Throwdown Thursdays (Continued from S1 and S2)
- Come join us after school at the Connect Center for four Thursday sessions of gaming and an introduction to the world of eSports! Learn about the up-and-coming phenomenon of competitive gaming and even get to play in our very own tournament against your friends! Titles include Super Smash Brothers Ultimate, MultiVersus, and Rocket League.
Register here or scan the QR code above
Have a great day!